Auto accidents often give heavy jolts to back and neck, and can cause serious damage to the interconnected structures of the back and neck. A back injury which initially may seem minor, can give you a worst pain before it gets recovered. Some of the common back and neck injuries resulting from an accident are as follows:
- Lower back sprains and strains
- Compressed nerve and chronic pain
- Whiplash (cervical strain/sprain)
- Fractured vertebrae
- Herniated or cracked disk
- Spinal cord injury or paralysis
At Krasney Law, we understand how much a back and neck injury can hurt you, and so our team is always ready to offer solution to all your questions. You just have to make a call.